Join us for a Visiting Day at our high school! Our 5-year accredited high school program prepares teenagers (ages 13-18) to create a world in which all Life thrives. This is vitally important given the widespread social, ecological, and spiritual crises of our time. To prepare to build life-giving culture amidst great adversity, teenagers at Springhouse learn about themselves, study the problems we face in the world today, gain insight from inspiring cultural examples, and practice culture-building skills.Our curriculum is radically different from what most of us are familiar with. Our goal is not for our alumni to succeed in our mainstream culture, but rather to be able to navigate that culture in order to build something different. This kind of education is rigorous and vital.We are looking for teenagers (13-18) who are:
- Excited to a participate in new form of education
- Eager to learn and work hard
- Self-reflective and motivated to know themselves more deeply
- Able to think beyond themselves and their own needs
- Excited to participate and grow in community
- Able to adapt to change and think complexly
Teens are invited to experience a day at Springhouse, and parents/guardians are welcome to observe.
WHEN: Monday, April 22nd, 9AM-3:30PM
WHERE: Springhouse, 144 Silver Maple Lane, Pilot, VA
Please register below to attend a visiting day.