The Well Series Winter/Spring 2023
February 2, 2023 - April 6, 2023
We’re so excited that you’re diving into the 9-week Well program.
The Well Winter/Spring 2023 Program Dates: Thursdays, 6-8PM
2/2, 2/9, 2/16, 2/23, 3/2, 3/16, 3/23, 3/30, 4/6
Where: Springhouse, 144 Silver Maple Lane, Pilot, VA 24138
Program Facilitators: Chris Wolf and Carolyn Reilly
We see your financial contribution not as a fee-for-service transaction, but as an investment in our vision and mission. Contributions for all our programs are self-determined and no one is turned away for lack of resources. While we provide cost-estimates and value comparisons for our programs to inform investment, these are not suggested contributions. Please take the time to read a more detailed overview of our generative economic model here.
When determining of your financial contribution, we ask you to consider:
- Program costs: We estimate that on average it costs Springhouse $409 per participant to offer this program (includes Threshold Workshop). Note: we rely on some folks contributing more because some will need to contribute less
- Program value: We found comparable programs valued at $550-$3,000
- Dream Contribution: How much would you like to contribute if you had the means?
- Personal means: Look at your household budget to see what’s actually possible. We can arrange a payment plan if that is helpful.
- Personal network: Consider the people you might know who can invest in a vision of regenerative culture. Reach out.
To maintain relationship as a foundation of our economic model, we encourage you to reach out to Chris or someone else on the Springhouse team and share your reflections engaging in this process.