- This event has passed.
The Well Series Fall 2022
September 29, 2022 - December 1, 2022
We’re excited that you’re diving into the 9-week Well program.
The Well Fall 2022 Program Dates: Thursdays, 6-8PM
9/29, 10/6, 10/13, 10/20, 10/27, 11/3, 11/10, 11/17, 12/1
Where: Springhouse, 144 Silver Maple Lane, Pilot, VA 24138
Program Facilitators: Chris Wolf and Carolyn Reilly
We see your financial contribution not as a fee-for-service transaction, but as an investment in our vision and mission. Contributions for all our programs are self-determined and no one is turned away for lack of resources. While we provide cost-estimates and value comparisons for our programs to inform investment, these are not suggested contributions. Please take the time to read a more detailed overview of our generative economic model here.
When determining of your financial contribution, we ask you to consider:
- Program costs: We estimate that on average it costs Springhouse $409 per participant to offer this program (includes Threshold Workshop). Note: we rely on some folks contributing more because some will need to contribute less
- Program value: We found comparable programs valued at $550-$3,000
- Dream Contribution: How much would you like to contribute if you had the means?
- Personal means: Look at your household budget to see what’s actually possible. We can arrange a payment plan if that is helpful.
- Personal network: Consider the people you might know who can invest in a vision of regenerative culture. Reach out.
To maintain relationship as a foundation of our economic model, we encourage you to reach out to Chris or someone else on the Springhouse team and share your reflections engaging in this process.