March 20 @ 9:00 am - 3:30 pm EDT
Join us for a Visiting Day!
Our 4-year Day School program serves teens (age 13-18) and their families who long to live in a regenerative culture. Our curriculum is designed to empower learners with the knowledge, fortification, reflection, and practice that they need to cultivate the qualities of a regenerative culture builder and courageously respond to the world’s emerging needs.
We are looking for teenagers who are…
- Ready to work hard to make the world a better place
- Self-reflective and motivated to know themselves more deeply
- Able to think beyond themselves and their own needs
- Excited to participate and grow in beloved community
- Able to adapt to change and think complexly
Teens ages 13-18 are invited to experience a day at Springhouse, and parents/guardians are welcome to observe.
Please register below: