The Cultural Design program is an 8-month program for adults who want to build vital culture starting with themselves. This program has both an in-person and low-residency option and is informed by Sourced Design.
Primary program components:
- In-person intensives (dates TBD)
- Monthly mentoring from Springhouse staff
- Peer mentoring twice per month
- Two 2-hour courses weekly from 10am-12pm ET on Monday and Wednesday beginning October 11th (see school calendar for school closures)
- Trimester 1: A Common Language: Unity in the Design
- Trimester 2: Practice in Place: Assessment and Application
- Trimester 3: Building Culture: Continuity and Perspective
- Design project
Find more detailed descriptions for each component below. Out-of-town participants, please see our travel document for Springhouse Visitors.