- We value connection with self, each other, and the Earth. We care for ourselves so that we can be of greater service to our community and committed stewards of the Earth.
- We value complexity and see individuality and diversity as a part of life. We see each person as unique with a gift to offer this world, and we understand that the acceptance and inclusion of difference leads to authentic expression and a stronger community.
- We value the innate creativity and possibility for transformation in all that is living. We invite curiosity through hands-on learning, adventure, and asking questions, and understand that this openness to newness is the foundation of creativity.
- We value the courage it takes to move toward challenge as an opportunity for learning and growth, and we understand the importance of learning skills to navigate difficulty and vulnerability.
- We value the integrity that comes from being honest with oneself and with each other. We understand that we are responsible for ourselves and cultivate the discipline it takes to tend to our personal growth and serve the world around us accordingly.
- We value the unknown and have faith in our human potential. We understand that, for what is true to emerge in any context, we must trust ourselves, each other, and the journey itself.