The Well Threshold Workshop Winter 2023
January 19, 2023 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm EST
This 3-hour workshop introduces participants to the purpose and practice of depth-work and to Dr. Bill Plotkin’s nature-based map of the human psyche. This is a stand-alone experience and also provides participants an opportunity to discern whether continuing with this work in The Well is right at this time. Through this experiential workshop, participants will have a better sense of the personal work that lies ahead. This workshop is offered in person and is a prerequisite to the 9-week Well program.
When: Thursday, January 19, 2022, 6-9 PM (Please register by Tuesday, January 17th)
Where: Springhouse, 144 Silver Maple Lane, Pilot, VA 24138
Program Facilitators: Chris Wolf and Carolyn Reilly
The Well Winter/Spring 2023 Program Dates: Thursdays, 6-8PM
2/2, 2/9, 2/16, 2/23, 3/2, 3/16, 3/23, 3/30, 4/6
We see your financial contribution not as a fee-for-service transaction, but as an investment in our vision and mission. Contributions for all our programs are self-determined and no one is turned away for lack of resources. While we provide cost-estimates and value comparisons for our programs to inform investment, these are not suggested contributions. Please take the time to read a more detailed overview of our generative economic model here.
When determining of your financial contribution, we ask you to consider:
- Program costs: We estimate that on average it costs Springhouse $56 per participant to offer this program. Note: we rely on some folks contributing more because some will need to contribute less
- Program value: We found comparable programs valued at $20-$200
- Dream Contribution: How much would you like to contribute if you had the means?
- Personal means: Look at your household budget to see what’s actually possible. We can arrange a payment plan if that is helpful.
- Personal network: Consider the people you might know who can invest in a vision of regenerative culture. Reach out.
To maintain relationship as a foundation of our economic model, we encourage you to reach out to Chris or someone else on the Springhouse team and share your reflections engaging in this process.