Sourced Design Practice Group – Summer 2023
June 28, 2023 - August 2, 2023
The Sourced Design Practice Group is an opportunity for those who are participating or have participated in the Sourced Design Lab to further develop practices that build regenerative culture and support vitality-centered development in ways that support their own work.
The program includes the following:
- Courageous conversations with regenerative culture builders who are applying Sourced Design principles in their lives and work.
- Opportunities to generate practices that support regenerative culture and vitality-centered development.
- Time to apply the practices in your own life with the support of peer mentoring and community.
- The chance to come back together to reflect, and then continue developing and practicing.
The Practice Groups will meet in three sessions throughout the year. All group gatherings are held on Wednesdays via ZOOM, 1-3pm EST.
Practice Group Dates for Summer 2023: June 28th, July 12th, August 2nd
We see your financial contribution not as a fee-for-service transaction, but as an investment in our vision and mission. Contributions for all our programs are self-determined and no one is turned away for lack of resources. While we provide cost-estimates and value comparisons for our programs to inform investment, these are not suggested contributions. Please take the time to read a more detailed overview of our generative economic model here.
When determining of your financial contribution, we ask you to consider:
- Program costs: We estimate that on average it costs Springhouse $180 per participant to offer this program. Note: we rely on some folks contributing more because some will need to contribute less
- Program value: We found comparable programs valued at $150-$350
- Dream Contribution: How much would you like to contribute if you had the means?
- Personal means: Look at your household budget to see what’s actually possible. We can arrange a payment plan if that is helpful.
- Personal network: Consider the people you might know who can invest in a vision of regenerative culture. Reach out.
To maintain relationship as a foundation of our economic model, we encourage you to reach out to Chris or someone else on the Springhouse team and share your reflections engaging in this process.
For those outside the United States, please register here: