This program is for adults looking to stay close to the mysteries of nature and soul in their lives and to practice delivery systems, or work in the world, that takes care of and fosters vitality in a culture that needs more life.
This immersion is 8 months, from October to May, and includes the following:
- Participate in one Sourced Design Lab (ideally before, but also could be during the immersion)
- Mentoring 1x per month with Dr. Jenny Finn focused on strengthening one’s connection to soul and how to be of clearer, more creative, courageous, and compassionate service to the world
- Peer mentoring with another person in the immersion
- Meet 2x a month to study the five principles of Sourced Design as they apply to one’s personal life and to one’s work in the world
- A commitment to a soul-centered practice of one’s choosing over the course of 8 months and could include participating in a Springhouse soul-centered adult program (Sacred Dance, yoga, embodied writing, The Well shadow work, and more)
- Capstone Project that further incorporates the design principles into one’s life and work over the course of the immersion
- Two Springhouse visits (optional, if desired)
- October 20th-24th (including the Fall Sacred Dance Retreat)
- May 25th- 29th (including the Sourced Design Network gathering on May 28th)
Space is limited to 6 participants (local and global) for the 2021-2022 year. Deadline to apply is September 30th.