Sourced Design Lab – Fall 2022
October 15 - December 10
Sourced Design supports those seeking to fundamentally redesign education at its core. The design orients around vitality and provides five principles that guide designers in radically reorienting their learning environments toward vitality.
In the Sourced Design Lab:
- participants experiment together
- support one another
- build a body of research in vitality-centered educational design
- receive practice work and peer mentoring
All labs held on Saturdays via ZOOM, 10am-12pm EST
Cohort 7 ~ Fall 2022: October 15th, November 12th, December 10th
We see your financial contribution not as a fee-for-service transaction, but as an investment in our vision and mission. Contributions for all our programs are self-determined and no one is turned away for lack of resources. While we provide cost-estimates and value comparisons for our programs to inform investment, these are not suggested contributions. Please take the time to read a more detailed overview of our generative economic model here.
When determining of your financial contribution, we ask you to consider:
- Program costs: We estimate that on average it costs Springhouse $215 per participant to offer this program. Note: we rely on some folks contributing more because some will need to contribute less
- Program value: We found comparable programs valued at $120-$340
- Dream Contribution: How much would you like to contribute if you had the means?
- Personal means: Look at your household budget to see what’s actually possible. We can arrange a payment plan if that is helpful.
- Personal network: Consider the people you might know who can invest in a vision of regenerative culture. Reach out.
To maintain relationship as a foundation of our economic model, we encourage you to reach out to Chris or someone else on the Springhouse team and share your reflections engaging in this process.