We are so happy that you found your way to our unique and vibrant community. There are many things that make the way we learn at Springhouse special. Springhouse is a learning community where you will find:
- A circle of teenagers and adults singing together on Monday mornings.
- Students engaged in rigorous projects that invite them to apply their knowledge through activities like building sailboats that they will sail themselves.
- Young people in a learning community where they belong after leaving environments where they have lost their love of learning due to bullying, stifled creativity, or a lack of inspiration.
- Teens supported daily by an adult mentor who loves and inspires them.
- Learning that takes place out of the school and in the community through internships and apprenticeships.
- Students engaged in service-learning trips 3 times per year to places like Washington D.C., Wilmington NC, Atlanta GA, and Viroqua, WI.
- Graduates living from a sense of purpose and pursue paths of their choosing, including college, gap year, and study abroad programs, and entering the workplace.
- Community that is cultivated by dedicated, and inspired adults learning alongside teenagers.